Tuesday, August 12, 2014
On the second Tuesday of each month, we invite the public to shop in our private boutique. You'll find incredible deals on the latest fashions from the hottest brands. Our boutique provides an intimate shopping experience where you can score amazing deals while supporting our mission! All money raised by the sale support the mission of Suited for Change, which is to provide free professional attire, image consulting, and job readiness skills training to low-income women throughout the DC Metro Region.
- When: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 (4:00 PM - 7:30 PM)
- Where: Suited for Change, 1010 Vermont Ave; Suite 400, Washington, DC 20005 map
- Volunteer Info: Volunteers are needed during our DC Insider Fashion Sale. This includes: Set-up Assisting sale customers Clearing dressing rooms Tear down
- Contact: Daniella Burgos, (202) 293-0351
- For more information: click here