Saturday, April 22, 2017
Britepaths (formerly Our Daily Bread) will host our 3rd annual Artful Living: An Evening of Art, Wine and Strengthening Community, on Saturday, April 22 from 7-10 p.m. at the Sherwood Center in Fairfax City, in association with the Fairfax Spotlight on the Arts Festival. The theme is “Resilience.” The evening will include a juried art show with works by local artists for sale, live music by local Latin-Jazz band Batida Diferente, a live charity auction, appetizers, wine and craft beer tastings. The event supports Britepaths’ work to provide emergency and self-sufficiency services to working families in the Fairfax County area who are struggling to make ends meet. A portion of proceeds will also benefit the Spotlight on the Arts Scholarship Fund.
- When: Saturday, April 22, 2017 (7:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
- Where: Stacy C. Sherwood Community Center, 3740 Old Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA 22030 map
- Fee: $45 by 4/21; $50 at the door
- Volunteer Info: We will need many volunteers to help run this event on the afternoon and evening of April 22. A registration will be posted closer to the event on our Volunteer page at britepaths.org. Email email@example.com if you would like to be notified of volunteer needs for the event.
- Contact: Jennifer Rose, (703) 273-8829
- For more information: click here